Project Director and Project Manager
SEG Measurement provides assessment and evaluation services to assessment organizations, educational publishers, state and local education departments and credentialing agencies. Our services include consulting, planning, marketing, program design, test development, test administration, evaluation and research services.
We are seeking a Project Director and a Project Manager to support growth in both our assessment and research businesses. Reporting to the President, the Project Director manages and carries out one or more assessment or research projects, in conjunction with SEG staff and SEG clients. Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manager manages and carries out activities for assessment or research projects, in conjunction with SEG staff and SEG clients.
- Design and plan assessment and research projects
- Manage and carry out assessment projects
- Communicate with clients and internal staff
- Provide test development, test administration and research services
- Market and sell assessment services
- Advanced degree in educational research and measurement
- Ability to communicate with clients and internal staff effectively
- Three or more years of experience in for-profit educational services (minimum 5 years for Project Director)
- Proficiency in business applications (e.g., Internet, email, WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint)
- Commitment to excellence and educational quality
- Experience with education/assessment/research
- Experience in proposal development and sales support (preferred)
The Project Director and Project Manager will work out of their own homes, with periodic meetings at SEG offices in New Hope, PA. The Project Director and Project Manager will travel as necessary to complete assigned project work. Travel typically ranges from 15% to 30% depending on project requirements.
Competitive compensation consists of base salary, benefits, plus bonus, commensurate with experience. SEG is committed to a policy of sharing the rewards of success with its employees.
Send cover letter and vita/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org