What We Do:
Computer Adaptive Testing, Constructed Response, Common Core, Technology, Effectiveness Research, Validate, Evidence-Based, Analysis, Psychometrics, Calibration, Data Collection, Case Studies. Program Evaluation, Assessment, Item Development, State Standards, PARCC, SBAC,
Efficacy Studies, and more!
Why Do State and Local School Agencies Underinvest in Evidence? - Thomas J. Kane, Educationnext
We help educational publishers and technology companies increase their sales and improve customer satisfaction by:
►Conducting research to demonstrate the effectiveness of their products.
►Designing, developing and administering psychometrically and educationally sound assessments
SEG is committed to making a measurable difference
in education by providing high-quality
research, evaluation and assessment services.
- Test Design and Development
- Item Development and Review
- Field Testing and Analysis
- Psychometrics, Calibration/Scaling
- Program Evaluation Research
- Effectiveness Research
- Research Planning and Design
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Online Testing Systems Development
- Paper to Online Testing Transition
- Vendor Evaluation/RFP Development
- QC/Systems Analysis
"Without our SEG Measurement case study, we had no hope of getting Reading Performance System (RPS) off the ground. Scott worked with us to keep our initial study within our meager budget. Because of this, SEG Measurement won a lifelong customer." -- JBEdTech
"SEG ROCKS" -- Higher Education Client